Wednesday, November 25, 2009

News, News and more News

I'm pleased to announce that Violet Crown Soap is now being sold at Authenticity Gallery at 910 Congress Avenue in Austin. They have a variety of scents. Please pay them a visit. Mary Ober, owner, has a very cool shop.

Also pleased to announce that I'll be participating in the Keep Austin Bizarre Bazaar December 18-21. I will be sharing space with Bead Adornments - more on this as details develop.

And I'm making lotions tonight - 1) Eucalyptus and 2)Confederate Jasmine. At my darling sister Sherri's request, I'll be making them in the Body Souffle base - which contains kukui nut oil, mango butter, jojoba oil and cocoa butter. It is a deliciously light lotion that is wonderfully moisturizing. It also contains silk protein and vitamin E. Feels goods, smells good, is good.

I'll also be making an Apple Crumb Pie. Hope I don't confused about what to put in the bottles and what goes into the pie shell.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: