Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's Next?

New Soaps Coming Soon: Working on a couple of new bar soaps. Pomegranate soap, for my dear niece Laura, and Beer Soap just because I've always wanted to make some. Beer soap makes some great lather. My plan is to use Shiner Bock. Hoping this soap will be ready in time for Father's Day. I'll keep you posted. (Thanks to Margie, Roxanne and Maggie who gave me excellent advice and tips for working with beer in soap at our last Austin Area Soapmakers' dinner.)

Next Event: Our friends and customers often ask me when and where we'll be out selling soap next...

I don't have any events scheduled right now. The reason is our son plays baseball and we are committed every weekend until the end of July! While I love participating in shows, supporting Eric (and his teammates) is my #1 priority. We were lucky that the team didn't have games scheduled the Saturday of Violet Crown Festival. Always amazed at the way things just work out.

I'd love to participate in the 78704 Artisan Market on South Congress. Maybe we'll have a Saturday and/or Sunday open up. I'll be sure to let you know if/when that happens.

In the meantime, if you need soap, visit the website, email or call...I'll get it to you! Want to sniff before you buy? If you live in the Austin area, we can arrange that, too. Shoot, have a soap-sniffing party. Invite your friends! I'll bring the wine!

Peace,
Lea

No comments: